25.10.13

Thanks, Darin

This post constitutes a thank-you to my friend Darin White, who has a knack for luring me away from my desk and out to lunch, where the talk invariably turns to photography. I am always left humbled - and usually, feeling inadequate - due to Darin's dedication to the craft despite a busy life and heavy workload.

Today, I decided to do something about it as Darin and I walked back to the Tannery, where we both happened to be working at our day jobs this particular day. I pulled out my new BlackBerry Q10 smartphone (the one with the keyboard), and went looking for my photo mojo, which had taken a bit of a hiatus of late.

From the way the camera performed, I think I'll be doing a lot more shooting (and less mojo-hunting) in the days and weeks to come.

Thanks again, Darin.

 manhole cover, Gaukel Street

 ventilation grate, Gaukel Street

fresh asphalt, Charles Street 

leaf, Charles Street

gas valve, Charles Street

hydrant, Charles Street

propane tank, Downtown Gas Bar, Charles Street

1 comment:

  1. You're welcome, Tony. May we grow old making images, telling stories, and contributing to our community.

    DW

    ReplyDelete